Are you looking to establish or grow your own private Christian Counseling practice in southern California? If so,Westlake Christian Counseling might be the right fit for you.
Westlake Christian Counseling exists to amplify your efforts as you seek to build your counseling practice with clients in Westlake and the surrounding areas.
- A trusted, established name on which to build your career
- Professionally decorated office space
- High visibility through our powerful, locally-based websites and marketing
- A strong back-end support team for scheduling, business coaching, and marketing
- A collaborative professional environment in which you can be transparent about your faith
- Shared wisdom, encouragement, and prayer support from experienced mentors and psychotherapists who understand the demands of mental healthcare
- The chance to build a fulfilling Christian counseling career that could last a lifetime
Christian Counseling Job Openings in Southern California
If you’re ready to enjoy the work you love within a Christian environment, Westlake Christian Counseling might be the right fit for you. As a growing company, we are always looking for valuable professionals to add to our team.
At Westlake Christian Counseling, our goal is to see counselors thrive. We are here to answer any questions you may have about starting or strengthening your private counseling practice, so you can focus on providing quality care for your clients.
We have openings at our current locations and are looking to expand to new neighborhoods throughout southern California.
The counselors at Westlake Christian Counseling are required to hold at least one of the following credentials in the state of California:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Psychologist (PhD)
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD)
- Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
We currently do not offer internships or peer counseling but would be happy to hear from you when you approach graduation.